How to Apply
Applying for WIOA Training Services
Download and complete the "Initial Assessment Form" (Word). This form is available in both PDF and Word formats. You may return the form to the Middle Georgia Consortium, Inc. by one of the four ways:
- Bring it into our office at 124 Osigian Blvd., Suite A, Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
- Mail it to our office; Middle Georgia Consortium, Inc. PO Box 8539, Warner Robins, GA 31095-8539
- By fax to (478) 953-2509
- By email to: email@example.com
If you are unable to open, print or submit the form please call our office at 1-800-537-1933 or (478) 953-4771 or TDD/TTY (800) 255-0056.
We will contact you once we have received the form to verify/discuss all information and determine if we can assist you. If you have not been contacted after 5 business days of submitting the “Initial Assessment Form", please contact our office.
WIOA is not an entitlement program; therefore, services are not provided to everyone. Our ability to serve you depends upon the following:
- You are eligible under WIOA rules;
- You reside in our service areas - Baldwin, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach, Twiggs, Pulaski, Putnam, or Wilkinson County;
- You have selected training meeting our requirements;
- You have the qualifications necessary to complete training and obtain a training related job; and
- Funds are available to provide assistance.
If during your initial assessment, our Career Facilitator believes you may qualify and be suitable for our program an appointment will be scheduled with you. You will be sent an email with an application and documents that will be required at the time of the interview. If you do not have an email address the Career Facilitator will make arrangements to get you the information needed.