The Middle Georgia Consortium's, Inc. (MGCI) Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training Application can be found by clicking on the "Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training Application" below. Applicants must print, complete, and submit the application by faxing to (478) 953-2509, or bringing it to our office at 124 Osigian Blvd., Suite A, Warner Robins, GA 31088, or by mailing to P. O. Box 8539, Warner Robins, GA 31095. For further information or questions you may call MGCI at (478) 953-4771. TDD/TTY (800) 255-0056.
Documents below are provided in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and Microsoft Word (DOC) formats. If you don't currently have Acrobat, you can easily download and install the FREE Acrobat Reader here. If you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer, you can download OpenOffice by Apache, a free office suite compatible with Word documents.
- Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training Application (PDF) - Print the application to complete.
- Worksite Application (PDF) - Print the application to complete.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey - Online Form
- Waiting List/Initial Assessment Form (PDF) - Print the form to complete.
- Followup Form (PDF) - Fill in the form and click on the green "Submit to MGCI" button to submit.
- Waiting List/Initial Assessment Form (Word) - E-mail (Must have an e-mail account to submit).
Requests for Proposals
- No current RFP's
- Middle Georgia Consortium's Application For Employment (PDF) For Advertised Vacancies Only - Print the application to complete.